XML Fullscreen Resizable Gallery
This is a XML full-screen resizable image gallery with slide show capability.Also, featuring directional buttons and thumbnails for slide navigation. Customizations of contents, color, size, and appearance can be done easily through XML.The gallery can be added as a full size browser gallery or as a specific panel size gallery to any web page.
If you are interested in this gallery with categories support, please take a look at my other item here.
- Zoom in/out on the main image by mouse clicks. Once zoomed in, use the mouse cursor to pan the image.
- Support for slideshow, able to set a different individual time delay for each image.
- Able to load images in random or in normal order.
- Number of thumbnails displayed at a time is adjusted automatically when window is resized.
- The main directional buttons each contains a thumb image preview when mouse over.
- Thumbnail tooltips available for caption text.
- Can use the spacebar to play/pause slideshow and arrow keys for browsing and zoom in/out.
- Mouse wheel supported for scrolling through thumbnails.
- Thumb panel can be hidden/displayed.
- Configurable size for content and thumbnails, including width, height, and margin.
- Changeable color for user interface, including the background, control panel, buttons, preloader, text, and text panel.
- Able to add unlimited number of image or SWF content.