Pristine - A vBulletin 4 Suite Theme
Please be sure to read the update section below when considering purchasing this theme.
Pristine is a clean and elegant premium theme for the full vBulletin 4.x suite: the CMS and blog in addition to the forum. Though Pristine features full suite customization, the theme will work with forum-only installations.
- Full vBulletin Suite customization (CMS, blog, and forum).
- Seven color schemes at fixed and fluid widths.
- An easy to edit custom footer region (individual templates are installed for each footer column via included plugins).
- Google web fonts.
- Valid XHMTL.
- Includes layered .PSD files used in the creation of the graphics.
- Detailed documentation.
Below are live demos of each of the color and width variations included with this theme:
- Blue Fixed
- Blue Fluid
- Red Fixed
- Red Fluid
- Green Fixed
- Green Fluid
- Gray Fixed
- Gray Fluid
- Purple Fixed
- Purple Fluid
- Brown Fixed
- Brown Fluid
Below details what version of vBulletin the theme is compatible with as well as any additional updates. The theme will be updated promptly with each new stable vBulletin version that is released; the theme will not be updated for alpha and beta releases. You can try and install the theme on a different version within the 4.1.x series and it may work fine, but no guarantees can be made that there will be no issues as a result. It is highly recommended that you only install the theme on a same-version vBulletin installation.
October, 15 2014
- Font popup menus in the editor not appearing has been fixed.
August, 12 2014
- Initial Release for vBulletin 4.2.2.